Position: Business development and Lead generation Executive
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Expert in lead generation through social media platforms like LinkedIn, etc.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Measuring the performance of campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Keeping up-to-date with trends in social media.
- Creating innovative content.
BD/Lead Generation executive Requirement:
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Qualification and Experience:
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Cold calling experience
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close